take a van, a ferry, a long, traffic-lighted road, then a left (like beft), and along you go through a park, past a "mountain" and a lovely string of trees. three more turns and you'll be there: a large pink house on a street as cultrally diverse as the Vancouver airport.
4038 Dawnview Crescent
Gangsters above and beside me.
She used to call it Grand Central Station because it gets so busy in the catwalk outside my door.
Wish she knew how much I love her. Wish she knew how much I miss her.
No point in wondering, and I haven't, but I'm going to now: what could have been different?
How should I have been different?
....................no answer.
...........................................Ne Oblis Scaris
.......................................I couldn't if I wanted to.
We purged our pillow dreams. That's worth something for each us. Wish it meant more for us together.
--One hope: keep seperate the good from the bad, for there was good.
There was kettle corn and sandwiches, dancing, and chats in my bed, chats about a wedding, and kidhood. Hellos between classes, a singing birthday candle, bikes, and a misunderstood secret (not really a boy).
I know you cried, but we laughed sometines too, and I loved those times, and I love you.
4038 Dawnview Crescent
Gangsters above and beside me.
She used to call it Grand Central Station because it gets so busy in the catwalk outside my door.
Wish she knew how much I love her. Wish she knew how much I miss her.
No point in wondering, and I haven't, but I'm going to now: what could have been different?
How should I have been different?
....................no answer.
...........................................Ne Oblis Scaris
.......................................I couldn't if I wanted to.
We purged our pillow dreams. That's worth something for each us. Wish it meant more for us together.
--One hope: keep seperate the good from the bad, for there was good.
There was kettle corn and sandwiches, dancing, and chats in my bed, chats about a wedding, and kidhood. Hellos between classes, a singing birthday candle, bikes, and a misunderstood secret (not really a boy).
I know you cried, but we laughed sometines too, and I loved those times, and I love you.


1 Comments:
I guess I'm not the only one recalling this time last year. Who we were and who we wanted to be. What was and what now is because of it. I too am sad about the way things turned out. I have often wondered the same thing, what could have been, and I know as well that there is no answer, and also that there is no need for one. I have just come to realize that as humans we want to hash everything out to the nitty gritty, to find fault and also to find those moments of pure self-lessness. We both know there were both. But I know that is not the attitude God wants me to take. I know that when we are forgiven it was not after a thurough investigation of our motives. So I say with all sincerity that I am sorry, without any strings attached, and that I forgive you too, because neither of us were perfect.
I miss you too dear friend, and I can just see you now, in your white room in your bed on the floor, alseep in that old judo shirt, and a large part of me aches to be with you there. You are right to hope for the good to be separate from the bad. For me it is, very much so. Bunnies and jello, olive-olios and pollyanna, Bryan and Dierden, Corri-Corri and kobiyashi, the portofino bakery, tomato soup, ben, felicity, and noel. As hard as it was, I still have a soft spot for all of these things and more. I know better than anyone what you have you go through living under the junkies. I pray that they do not start swearing at the top of their lungs in the middle of the night, for everyone's sake. You still ocupy a vast ammount of my heart, and the fact that we shared that time there together only makes it more secure, not less.
I love you too, and I wish for you everything you wanted but didn't have with me with your new room mate and the other girls living in your city this year. May God's blessings be evident and abundant for you this year. And as for myself, I know I am where I am supposed to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home